A woman who is all her own

10 April 2014



This year is beginning to roll out like a Paint-By-Numbers portrait.

I'm sure Bob Ross would be very proud.  Though he would probably get all defensive and say that his mountain paintings are not paint-by-number.  But then I would say that he's just trying to hide the fact that he used to be Richard Simmons.  Then he would argue that he's older than Richard Simmons so that doesn't make any sense.  And then I would put my hand on his face.

It's time to unfold my April Endeavors, following my month-by-month approach to New Years Resolutions.  Mostly I just had such a good New Years that I don't ever want it to end.  And all I did was slide down the stairs in a laundry basket.

Anyway, I'm shaping up quite nicely with these paint-by-the-month goals.  So because of my goals last month, I have been floating around in the strongest zone of self-assurance that I've ever known. I'm standing on top of the world!  Simple as that.  So I'm going to keep letting myself believe that all month long!  I'd always like to feel as brilliant as I do now.  "The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared person on the planet."



Assurance meditation board!  Collecting pictures and quotes that really help me feel alive and happy to be!   Always finding happiness in myself and all around me.

I will look everyone directly in the eyes as I speak to them.  Says the girl who eats bugs but gags at eye contact.  But I've found people appear so much more confident when they look at you as they talk.
And as always, an act of bravery a day  Nothing keeps your assurance up like being outside the comfort zone.

And let the month begin!  Even though I can hear Bob Ross's spirit telling me it's already the 10th.  Dude, I was just kidding about what I said before. 

Upward and onward,

 





Image Source

2 comments :

  1. I love all of this. The wit, the jokes. But really you. You inspire me. I can't wait to see what happens either. I want you to be my life coach ok??? Can we please arrange that??? Your determination and motivation to push yourself as you do is so foreign to me and so amazing to watch in you. Good luck my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a sign today: "it's incredible, but my life is really a true story".

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete