Dear Date, don't look back

16 April 2014

My hometeacher asked to borrow my car for a date last month.  I said OF COURSE.  Because I really like the guy.  And also, it was a good incentive to finally lug my snowboard into the house.  Though my backseat passengers never openly complained about having to sit on it...  Just kidding.

Anyway, I passed off the keys and told him my car was all ready to go...



A bit unnecessary?

Well if something comes of this date, I'm taking MYSELF to a steak dinner.

Upward and onward,




4 comments :

  1. HAHA oh my heck this made me laugh super hard. You're hilarious. Also, how have I not read all of these books? I need to learn some lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your missing "The Art of Marriage"! They'll never know how to have sex after they're married without that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha I cannot stop laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahaha! That's bound to be a conversation starter!

    ReplyDelete