Thoughts on the back of a church handout

27 April 2014




I don't talk about it much anymore. 

Because for so long I couldn't talk about because it was really really confusing.  Silence was the only way to let it just be an accepted mess.  And also, by speaking about it, another person's poor choices are under the light of scrutiny, and I felt that was unfair because past doesn't reflect present.  And I believe this person's character is greater than what he showed.  But that won't come until he is honest about what he did.  And I trust that someday he will be able to honestly face and understand the effects of his actions.

Those beliefs help me with forgiveness.

He was an "almost" person, not a bullseye person.  I need a bullseye person.

Upward and onward,







image source

No comments :

Post a Comment