Working hard in silence

06 May 2014

It's been a day today.

A day where I just put my head down and get to work. 
Work hard in silence.  Let your success be your noise.
I repeat that to myself often.  Work can be vexing sometimes. 


After hours and hours of focus and no distraction, I took a small break.  Scrolling through my Pinterest feed...




Um, hi self.  What are you doing there?  Apparently my girlfriend posted my blog on her Pinterest board.  I'll take this as evidence of noise in the silence of my writing.  Happiness.



Finishing my moment to sit still and appreciate beautiful things.  I'm collecting beauty, remember?  Including my buddies painting and rapping outside my Provo office right this moment.  They always brighten my day.  Including when they wrapped me entirely in saran wrap last Friday and we ran around the film stages.  Well, I waddled.  And now it's time for us to show our limited break dance moves to each other.  I've worked hard enough this morning.

Upward and onward,






Follow my blog with Bloglovin


And here I am again in a repin!  This is fun!



Image Sources 1, 2, 3, 4

No comments :

Post a Comment