Philippines Anniversary and release of PART ONE

28 November 2014


Exactly one year ago, I was in the Philippines.  As a matter-of-fact, my Thanksgiving last year was spent on a white sand Filipino beach with Mace and Preston. 

Well, I have news.  I finally posted PART ONE of my trip.  (I had to break it up into a few parts, because frankly, putting this together was far more work than I imagined.  God bless any human who has ever written a book). 

For your holiday reading pleasure:

Part One of my Philippines Journey

Chapter 1 - deciding to go
Chapter 2 - travel to the country
Chapter 3 - Walter joins and we arrive
Chapter 4 - assembling care packages
Chapter 5 - Preston and a miracle
Chapter 6 - meeting the team
Chapter 7 - the decision
Chapter 8 - grabbing hold of God
 

Additionally, our story is also featured in the video below.  I will forever hold these two men and this story in the most well-kept part of my heart.




Here's to now leaving my bedroom and interacting with humanity again. 

Upward and onward,


1 comment :