Morning FreeWrite | Waking up

29 January 2015


I saw this taxi on my way to work this morning.  "Car Drivers Wanted.  It doesn't get any better than this."  Okay, I don't want to be the naysayer here, but I THINK IT DOES GET BETTER THAN THAT.  The only real benefit I see down this is path is the supreme control of child lock.  Which could have a lot of benefits if you're into manipulation, which I am.

Also, after 8.5 years (starting from the moment I entered college), I am still having trouble giving up my expectation of every night being a full night of completely uninterrupted sleep.  5 am wake-up time to remind me of my shrunken bladder and chattering mind don't look good on me.  Is there a support group for this?  Melatonin Addicts Unite, perhaps?  Or maybe - Translucent Under-Eye-Skin People Whine A Lot.

Also, as I ran to my meeting this morning, an older gentlemen held the door open for me, remarking that it looked like I was running late.  Okay, ya know what, SIIRRRRR, I think the world should have a rule that says for every inch of hair you have, you get an extra five minutes of morning ready time.  Because frankly, I had to use 4 distinct hair products because it was washing day, and all you need for your bald head is like.. a Magic Eraser.

Mostly I am writing this free-write post because I'm trying to get my writing kernels popping again. 

Hashtag for my meeting that just ended:  #IForgotToListen

Okay bye.


Upward and onward,


4 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully support this getting ready rule, and my hair isn't even that long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Magic eraser comment! Hahaha! I'm just sitting here giggling to myself about it still.. Maybe I should get one for my grandpa for his birthday, that would be funny.. Lol

    ReplyDelete