A formal Valentine's date

25 February 2015

 Ryan and I went on a delayed formal Valentine's date.  It was incredible.  

Ryan booked a reservation at The Melting Pot.  I've never been there before.  And Ryan even ordered a white rose to be on the table for me when we got there :)

We sat in an intimate booth in the far corner, and we enjoyed melted cheeses and boiling meat broth and some melted chocolate dessert that should be restricted from entering the human body, because it turns humanity into monsters for more.

And then, because the restaurant was so dimly lit, I followed Ryan into the men's restaurant to get a good picture.  He didn't realize I was on his heels until we were six feet into the room.  Needless to say, he hurriedly snapped a photo with me and ushered me out.

And then to follow our fancy date, we went bowling.  It was splendid.

 
 


Upward and onward,


No comments :

Post a Comment