It is a really sunny day

11 February 2015

May the space
between where I am
and where I want to
be inspire me.

This morning I accepted a job offer with Oakwood Homes as a Financial Analyst.  It's 10 minutes from my house and a really good fit!  Yes, yes I am excited!!  Out with the old and in with the new!  I feel so motivated and happy.  About everything in the world.  Finally, everything feels just right and only going to get better!  I can FINALLY settle into Salt Lake, after traveling so so so so so so WAY TOO MUCH for my former job.  I want to explore all the trails of the mountain.  Find new restaurants.  Do tons of mountain biking with Ryan.  Finally reconnect with all my friends!  And winter seems to have decided to just give up.  Which is FINE WITH ME.

To celebrate?  Ryan and I are going to Disneyland in 2 weeks with his best friend and [almost] fiance!!!!


Upward and onward,





Second Image Source

5 comments :

  1. Oakwood Homes is one lucky company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting! You deserve all of the good things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed Ryan's comment. What a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow everything is just looking up! I LOVE how when you were discontent, you just kept pushing forward and looked for ways to fix it! You're an example of it all paying off :)

    ReplyDelete