Honesty Box: Mortgages

13 December 2015

So as it turns out, the most awesome thing about buying a house

is the mortgage....

I remember learning in school - "The mitochondria is the power house of the cell.."  And at 14, I'm like, "Okay, do you have anything more.... useful for me?  Like, how do you pay taxes and buy a house? I wonder about the true security of my future."  And teachers are like, "no this is crucial."  And now, someone hands me a mortgage document and I'm like THE MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWER HOUSE OF THE CELL.  Oh wait, sorry, that's still irrelevant.   So I just keep reviewing these mortgage papers and signing my name.  I have only been doing this for 4 weeks now.  Only.  I hope that I will still be an American citizen with rights to my car, husband, and ovaries by the time this is through.  But if I get deported naked, then I will know I signed something I shouldn't have. 

CALICO CATS CANNOT BE MALE.

Yet again, another useless high school fact that has yet to make itself of service.


Upward and onward,



No comments :

Post a Comment