First Home Truths

14 January 2016

Home repairs started out so fun.  And then there came a day when they felt endless and I wondered how adults can sustain an entire house structure when I have to focus so hard on having enough clean spoons and underwear, and I wept.  But it didn't go without Ryan and myself being covered in white spackle, and he told me how cute I was.  I was flattered, but also, I was crying.

Not a day goes by that I don't feel over-the-top for Ryan.  He knows how to do everything, and he works so hard.  Yet he holds such a quality for being steady and relaxed, even when there is a lot to do.  He's all about quality and proper respect for all people and things.  He is a provider through and through.  I adore him, and I'm grateful to be on this journey with him.  It is a joy to build a home and a permanent life together.

 


Upward and onward,



No comments :

Post a Comment