Lifestyle Design

17 April 2016


Ryan and I went for a Sunday drive today, exploring the mountains by where we live.  We talked a lot about Lifestyle Design.  What WE want out of life, versus just letting life take of us.  Lately I've definitely been steered and completely overtaken by life demanding of me, and the more drained I get, the more difficult it's been to feel alive about anything.  So, Ryan and I decided - let's say it!  Let's decide what we want, and all the demands will have to accommodate.  Some happily so, and others, well, we'll be disappointing for the greater good of our selves.

We want to stay enrolled in the things that keep us balanced throughout the week.  Soccer and fishing for Ryan.  Working out, running, and meditation for me.
And we want to keep trying new things.  I want to try Krav Maga.  I want to try teaching children's meditation.
We want to build a garden!
We want to have a really strong family.  Our home and children coming first.
We want to read and study the Gospel.  We want to have a spirit-filled home.
We want to travel!  See and be free!

We talked and talked of all we wanted, coming up with triple these ideas!  Soon, we will hang our Vision Boards on the wall. 

Upward and Onward,






2 comments :

  1. I'm just super excited for you. Have you tried/practiced yoga? It goes hand in hand with meditation. It's my "go to" thing. And.....if you want to check out my favorite yoga teacher/coach, www.meadowdevor.com. I work with her via online yoga (I'm in PA and she's in CA) , and she is my friend and fellow spirit junkie. AMAZING woman. Keep smiling and sharing YOUR spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally I don't read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you,

    very nice post. I will share it my social media site !!!
    http://thesavvybitchlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete