Our Sweet Summer Scenes

05 June 2016

Every Sunday morning at 9:30 am, I watch the live broadcast of Music and the Spoken Word.  I love it!  I usually make breakfast while the show airs.  


And on this Sunday morning, Ryan and I made omelettes! (A hasty photo..)

Our front walkway.  Ryan and I love these purple flowers!  It's been a fun springtime, seeing what perennial plants keep popping up in our yard. 

Out on a Sunday walk.  This is the scene as you exit our neighborhood.  It makes me laugh because before leaving, you must stop at the stop sign and observe this sight - a one way sign pointing to the Draper temple.  HA!  Then as you proceed out of the neighborhood, you can see three temples.  So cool!

Another shot of the entry road to our neighborhood.  So gorgeous.

Another Sunday walk on the trails behind our home.  Such a peaceful place!

I found these diamond pieces for sale on a neighborhood yard sale site.  Ryan helped me paint them with outdoor spray and then hang them on the side of the home.  




I love them!!


Sitting on the beach of the reservoir, which is hidden in the mountains behind our house!  I love driving up here to read!

I love my handsome husband!  


Upward and onward,

2 comments :

  1. It's been crazy moving into a new home, all the remodeling, yard work, busyness of work (especially tax season), etc., but as we get more and more settled in and the dust settles, it's feeling really awesome. I feel like this blog post is a great illustration of how things are coming together :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chantel! I was wondering how you were doing and the pregnancy and all... and then I remembered, oh yeah, you have a blog! So I came to catch up. I am so happy to hear how happy you are. I am so happy you and Ryan are going through this amazing experience of pregnancy right now. Best wishes, and hopefully we can catch up in person sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete