Prego Positives

25 June 2016

 


I love being pregnant!  I love how it has slowed me down to a real healthy level of consciousness and living by the moment, instead of living life so fast-paced 

My soul was ready for this change. 

Also, I love putting the health of my body and the strength of it at the top of my priority list.  I love meditating daily on what I visualize life will be like as a mom and family.  I love heightening my intuition and spirit by deciding how I want my life to look, versus what people say is the norm. 

I love my pregnant body, my growing tummy, the way I feel so iconic when I walk in front of people with a pregnancy bump.  I love my heightened sensitivities.  The way animals or sentimental moments touch me more.

Upward and onward,

No comments :

Post a Comment