Chantel & Charlotte Slumber Party

18 November 2016



Charlotte and I had a sleepover last night.

Ryan was so tired yesterday, so we wanted to give him some rest.  So when Charlotte wasn't settling into her rocker in the middle of the night, she and I went to the nursery, and we slept like two little girls on the same twin bed, holding hands for most of the night. In the morning, Charlotte and I just laid side by side and observed each other. Then she had some breakfast. When she was finished and was a little fussy, I patted her back, rocked her, and sang lullabies. When I laid her back on the bed, her eyes followed me as I sang softly next to her. Then I put her on my stomach, and she let out a huge belch. She then nuzzled right into me and went to sleep.

She is so sweet.  Little Miss Charlotte.


Upward and onward,

1 comment :

  1. Melts my heart! My two beautiful ladies/princesses! She really is dang good at big belches haha!

    ReplyDelete