Friday Link Pack

24 March 2017



I'm going to post some fun links from around the internet more often.  Because I've been collecting articles and pictures I've loved in a folder on my web browser, and they are getting digitally dusty.  So I'll post them here over time and share them with all of yooooouu!  :)   And keep emailing me your good finds too!  I love seeing what you are reading, listening to, and liking.


Cutest gif ever.  (Based off the live news video when a professor was interrupted by his little family).


I'm all about phone boundaries.  (do you agree with the slot machines and social medial creating the same ludic loop?  Interesting, huh?)


I could use one of these - Bouncer for my brain.


**Curiosity vs. passion.  Elizabeth Gilbert could drop a mic after everything she writes. 


An "almost" sleepover party invitation.  This is my kind of party!


Have a great SUNNY weekend!

Upward and onward,








image source

1 comment :