Charlotte Snuggles

02 April 2017




The other night, I got up in the middle of the night to feed Charlotte.  She was sitting in my lap after she was done eating, and she leaned up against my body and just rested there, falling back asleep.  She's not a snuggly baby, so it was such a sweet moment.  I could have sat there with her for the rest of the night if I didn't need my own sleep.

Then a later night, Ryan got up with me to feed her.  We fed her in our bed, and then he was holding her afterwards to burp.  She leaned her head against his chest and just rested there, falling back asleep.  Ryan whispered to me, "she's laying her head on me."  I looked up at her little fuzzy bald head and round little body limp against Ryan.  It was so sweet!

Upward and onward,



1 comment :

  1. She is just so cute! I think I'm due for a visit sometime to say hello!!

    ReplyDelete