Memorial Day Weekend with My Family

04 June 2017

Last weekend we drove home to visit my family for Memorial Weekend.  Trevor had texted me earlier in the week and said everyone was coming home, so we should too!  And I'm SOOO glad we did.  It was just what I needed to get out of a funk.  My cousin, Jarae, drove over too, and it was SO fun to have her with us.

We all kicked back all weekend and enjoyed each other's company to the max.  We all went hiking, then toured the Idaho State Penitentiary (I'm tired after typing that word), then we hung out in my parent's gorgeous backyard for a couple days on end.  We had barbeque, played volleyball, played racquetball, played board games, and played with the two babies.  Myself and my sisters even brought all the jewelry we no longer wore and had a little jewelry exchange.  

It was just perfect.  I'm so grateful for my family, and I'm so soooooo glad I went home to gather up all those good feelings and laughs with them.


 Heading out on our hike! Charlotte was a trooper.

Oh my goodness, do you just love this baby?
 


 Sitting at the peak of our hike!

Touring the Idaho State Penitentiary
  

Hanging out in my parent's backyard!

Jarae and Charlotte!

Kami loved to pet Charlotte's head.
 
 

And what better picture to show that even Charlotte had a kicked-back weekend:

Upward and onward,



3 comments :

  1. Oh, I'm leaving this comment after the last one when I wrote that I was tired, and I remembered what I was going to ask: is that a Ragnar shirt? 2014? Did we both do that Ragnar Wasatch? Did I forget? ...That may not make sense. Off to bed! Let's talk soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot how much I love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures! That was such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete