My Sweet Baby Girl

28 June 2017



Charlotte is such a doll.  Perhaps I need more children in the mix to be more objective about this one, because she just seems too good to be true.  If Charlotte represented the nature and easiness of all babies, I would have 29 of them.  And if her happy and playful essence stays with her, granted she can have some extra grace around three years of age, then she is going to been known for the joy and light-heartedness she brings to everyone!

Charlotte is just so good-natured.  She is just as happy as can be, smiling and laughing all the day long.  I totally love how goofy and playful she is!  She's also comfortable and engaging with everyone, which makes her extra sweet and enticing! Yet, she's also so content in her own company.  When she wakes up for the morning or from a nap, she'll just lay in her crib and talk to herself and to her stuffed animals. 

Last week, we had a family in our ward watch her for an entire day.  This included a mother and several of her six children.  They were all just overcome with what "an angel baby" she is.  They were so astounded that when Charlotte woke up from her nap, she just laid quietly in her bed and looked around, until someone happened to peek in on her, and then she was all smiles!  The mom said that is unheard of amongst her children!  I pray all my babies are as healthy and sleep and eat this well.

Anyway, I just believe Charlotte is such a good person.  I think there is already something really special about her, like aspects of her countenance that she has brought with her from the premortal world.  I think she's going to bring so much light to the world, and I will learn and grow a lot from her example.  In that way, being a mother to Charlotte feels like I am under her tutelage.  

Upward and onward,




4 comments :

  1. Love you, love that girl, and loved spending a day with her last week! You're raising a beautiful soul, and it's only natural that someone as radiant as you should be the one to bring her into this world <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to all of that. Char really is such a special person. I know what you mean when you say you feel like she is the one teaching you. I feel the same way. What a great example we have in our home... and our example is only 7 months old haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a doll! I think you're spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really is something special! Such a sweetie <3 watching her grow up will be so satisfying :)

    ReplyDelete